What The Dub?! - Troubleshooting Guide
Modified on: Wed, 18 Aug, 2021 at 9:58 AM
Some users have reported issues with the game loading to a black screen or crashing on boot. If you're running into these problems, the following has been found to help:
- Windows users: Ensure that you are running the game on Windows 10. What the Dub!? does NOT currently support Windows 7/8.
- Ensure that your graphic card's drivers are up to date
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel, Select "Manage 3d Settings" and Click "Restore"
- Open the Nvidia Control Panel, Select "Manage 3d Settings" and make sure "Vertical Sync" is set to "Use 3D Application Setting".
- Make sure you are up to date with your Windows updates
- Lower the resolution of the game to 1920x1080 in the games settings
If none of these help - click here to create a support ticket so we can look into your error.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.